Off-Highway Vehicles (OHVs)
Riding OHVs in Town Limits
Regulations for operating an OHV in Hot Sulphur Springs Town limits can be found here. Quick points from the document are listed below, but please read the full version linked to above before driving OHVs in town limits.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Proof of insurance.
- Documentation of current registration (State Department of Motor Vehicle or Colorado State Parks and Wildlife Division).
- The use of OHVs is solely for the purpose of normal transportation having a specific destination using the most direct route.
- Riding on Highway 40 is PROHIBITED.
- If you need to cross Highway 40, use the intersections of First Street, Aspen Street, or Hemlock Street – all other cross-sections are PROHIBITED.
- Operation of OHV’s is PROHIBITED in Pioneer Park and Town Park